All 12 art Reviews

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad!

Freddy vs. Jason Freddy vs. Jason

Nice

Is it just me or a black jason looks too much like that guy at the begining of each killing spree episode

A Ruined Breakfast A Ruined Breakfast

lol

Looks like the teacher off of bevis and butthead

Wolfenheim responds:

WELL ITS ME ;)

Seadragon Seadragon

beautiful

Love the colors and the detail of the sea foam It's head looks alot like the kraken off of god of war

Autumnglory Autumnglory

Nice 1

Love the shades and sharpness of the lines but im not an....Abstract guy but U still get my 10

Kamikaye responds:

Haha thx :D

Bird in Tree Bird in Tree

unfortunatly

You can only be scouted if you have 4 pieces of art.... It's lame my piece of art is still not scouted

Shadow quest Shadow quest

awesome art

Love the way he looks so....mysterious with the blindfold on. But the only problem i Can see with this art is his arm span compared to his legs. Or is he wearing stilts

Sentrix responds:

his left arm is comming forward on an angle but I can see how it could look out ^_^

Spiderman Buff Spiderman Buff

Damn!

Spider mans sterioded up thanks to you. He can kick ass with ease....Love the new suit the venom insignia looks better with spiderman than venom. I wonder if you could draw a more vicious scorpion.

Sentrix responds:

Well I certainly would love toâEU¦ except I just have WAY too many artworks on the to do listâEU¦But who knows????? (Ominous music plays in the background)

Berserker Armor Berserker Armor

Nice

It reminds me of Sauron especially the gauntlets.........their needs to be a mountain of corpses behind him !

Gnome Thing Gnome Thing

lol

it looks like oucco from legend of zelda

Hammi responds:

im not into zelda, and whoever this oucco is

sounds like a cocoa flavor