Epic War 5 Epic War 5

bitchin

I'ts been my fave series for a while! You have no idea how you turned a crappy day into an epic day!

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

Soooo many twists!!!!

Love everything about it! the shooting aspect is meh...bosses come back harders....however you fight all the bosses 3 times... This has to be the best story on newgrounds...It's deeper then any flash i've ever seen!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Trading

My Level 25 Alakazam for something shiny.... :3 Pm me details

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

Funny and addicting!

I almost beat the 4th lvl >.< i just got greedy with my powersand tried to save up for the air strike. Who needs a cure from the t virus when u gotta preacher!

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

easy!

Simple yet classy! Got all teh medals 1st time! the only piece of improvement i could say would be to have powerup drop from the sky occasionally (maybe piss spray, narrow urethra or erection) piss spray which would cover large areas,narrow urethra decrease the amount of pee spent and improving power, erection which would mean u temporary cannot pee.

Madness Miscreation Madness Miscreation

nice

I scored 152 here Would be 10 stars if you weren't Swiss cheese all the time. This game has a shit load of potential but it needs a major overhaul. maybe new weapons, upgrades etc. The only reason i prob scored high is the lagg. YAY LAGG!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

planet spooooon!

Omfg great game! My fav part is when u evicerate ur boss. There should have been a salad finger'S rusty spoon refrence though :/

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

i love it but

i love this game but it wont let me play....I have this glitch where i got a super star and died. now at the choose charecters menu the star music is playing and im frozen i tryied refreshing it multiple times but the same this keeps happening. even when i start a new game it wont let me go forward

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

complex

I kinda miss the old opening from the last one.... welcome to the punkomatic...Biatch. this game is complecated but i think im getting the hang of it. I can see that a lot of hard work went into this monster. improved graphic tons more sound choices i cant wait till the punkomatic site is reopened

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Friggin awesome

I was wondering what u three were doing.....mainly because i didn't much work from u guys recently. This game is great but it needs work.